Room Rates do not
include a $10.00
We now have
Environmental Policy Statement
We share our guest's concerns for protecting the earth's
Clarion Inn & Suites-Gatlinburg is committed to the ideals and practices
of environmental responsibility and will strive to:
- Promote good environmental practice and awareness of its environmental policies and issues among all personnel.
- Reduce the environmental footprint on the environment through a process of continual improvement in environmental performance.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing, recycling materials and by purchasing recycled materials.
- Using products that are safe for their intended use, efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment and that can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- We will manage scarce resources, such as water, energy, land and forests in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its guests and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental legislation requirements.
Every employee and supplier of Clarion-Gatlinburg is
encouraged to adopt
this policy and to report any environmental concerns to Clarion-Gatlinburg management.
Managers are expected to take prompt action.
We also encourage and welcome our valued guest's participation in this important venture.
As Franklin D. Roosevelt stated in his address at the Dedication of
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park on September 2, 1940, "...We are
at last definitely engaged in the task of conserving the bounties of nature,
thinking in the terms of the whole of nature..."
Christine Walden, CHA, CHRM, General Manager